Howard County Arts Council (HCAC)
05/15/19 11:59 PM
Grants to Howard County, Maryland nonprofit arts and non-arts organizations to promote artistic activities that benefit residents of local communities. Grants may be awarded for arts programming or operating expenses. Funding is intended to further public awareness of countywide arts opportunities and resources.
HCAC is committed to helping promote, improve, and strengthen the structure of community arts organizations by providing operating funds for established arts organizations and by supporting the development of small and mid-sized arts organizations through project-specific funds. Through the Community Arts Development program, grants are awarded for day-to-day activities to both established and new arts organizations as well as non-arts groups based in the county.
Purpose of the Grants Program:
- To foster excellence, diversity, and vitality in arts offerings for Howard County residents.
- To broaden opportunities for Howard County audiences, artists and arts organizations.
- To increase the availability of arts activities in Howard County.
- To promote countywide awareness of arts resources and opportunities.
GrantWatch ID#: 181427
New applicants and non-arts organizations are eligible to apply for up to $5,000.
- Operating Grant Funding Period: July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020
- Project Grant Funding Period: September 1, 2019 - August 30, 2020
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To access the online grant application system: https://hcac.gosmart.org/
For questions about the grants, phone or email the HCAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Howard County Center for the Arts
8510 High Ridge Road
Ellicott City, Maryland 21043
USA: Maryland: Howard County