Foundation / Corporation
Wells Fargo Regional Foundation
Grants starting at $25,000 to Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware nonprofit organizations to support the initial stages of neighborhood revitalization projects. Funding is intended to improve the quality of life for children and families living in eligible low-income communities by concentrating resources on comprehensive, neighborhood-based economic and community development initiatives.
Specifically, this grant supports groups that are in the process of creating a comprehensive revitalization plan for a low-income neighborhood (see Additional Eligibility Information below for a list of eligible counties). These grants support direct expenses that are essential to the planning process such as:
- Planning consultants and staff
- Outreach and neighborhood organizing functions
- Community meetings and advisory group development
GrantWatch ID#: 181479
Grants range from $25,000 to $100,000.
Grant funds are disbursed based on performance over a 12-to-24 month period.
Prior to applying, you’ll be asked a few short questions to determine your organization’s eligibility. Please note: potential grantees must have a current 501(c)(3) status and a minimum of three years of audited financial statements.
Eligible counties include:
- New Jersey: Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren.
- Delaware: Kent, New Castle, and Sussex.
- Pennsylvania: Adams, Berks, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Juniata, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming, and York.
The annual Introduction to Neighborhood Planning Workshop will be held on Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
For details and to register online, visit:
- Neighborhood Planning Workshop: May 16, 2018
- Proposal due: August 31, 2018
- Grant recipients notified: January 31, 2019
Preview application questions here:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Begin the application process with an eligibility quiz:
Review, edit, or continue an online application:
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
USA: Delaware: Kent, New Castle, and Sussex; New Jersey: Counties of Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren; Pennsylvania: Counties within Wells Fargo Regional Foundation's service area