Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley (CFHV) - Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation
Grants to Hudson Valley, New York nonprofit organizations, agencies, IHEs and Tribes for breast heath and breast cancer education, screening, treatment, outreach, and support projects. Nonprofits in the following counties are eligible: Columbia, Greene, Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester, and Ulster.
Projects will be funded in the following areas:
- Breast cancer education
- Educational outreach to special populations
- Support programs (including complementary medicine programs)
- Financial aid for social support and ancillary services
GrantWatch ID#: 181515
- Project must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer.
- Applicants must be a US nonprofit (federally tax-exempt) organization. Nonprofit organizations, known educational institutions (i.e. college or university), government agencies, and Indian tribes are eligible.
- Services must be provided in the eight counties served by the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation (Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester, and Ulster Counties).
- Equipment costs, if applicable, may not exceed 30% of direct costs and should be used exclusively on this project.
- Salaries, if requested, are for personnel related to this project only and not the general work of the employee.
- Funds will not be awarded to capital campaigns.
- Funding will not be awarded to support programs that have received 3 previous grants for the same program.
Fall Application Deadlines:01/31/2017
Spring Application Deadlines:06/30/2017
Award notification: Awards notified in Late February and in Late July annually
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
Contact information for submission and inquiries:
Pari Forood, Executive Director, Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation
USA: New York: Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester, and Ulster Counties