Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation Serving Greeley and Weld County
05/31/19 4:00 PM
Grants of up to $2,500 to Weld County, Colorado nonprofit organizations for literary, visual, and performing arts. Funding is specifically intended to be used for non-operational purposes and must benefit the local community. The funding source looks for proposals from organizations that:
- Expand the availability of artistic and cultural experiences
- Increase access to the arts and humanities for underserved populations
- Increase community awareness of different ethnic and cultural art forms
- Preserve elements of past and current cultural forms
- Make an impact in creative ventures
GrantWatch ID#: 181593
Grants shall not exceed $2,500.
The Foundation does not provide support for multi-year requests.
To be eligible for a grant, your organization must:
- Be a qualified nonprofit organization,
- Have a project that has measurable outcomes, and
- Have a project that supports the area of arts and humanities in Weld County and benefits the community.
The Foundation does not provide support for:
- Political purposes
- Programs in which sectarian religious teachings are an integral part
- Capital fund drives
- For-profit organizations
- Debt reduction or funding to obligated commitments
- Purchase of tickets for fundraising activities
Applications must be received at the Community Foundation office no later than 4:00 p.m. on the deadline date: May 31, 2019. You may be contacted shortly after the deadline to schedule a short phone interview to review your request. Notification of grant decisions will be approximately six weeks after the deadline.
Only one application per organization may be submitted for consideration so that the Foundation can help as many organizations as possible.
Application instructions: https://www.grantinterface.com/Process/Apply?urlkey=cfsgwc
Application preview: https://www.grantinterface.com/Form/Preview?form=384918&urlkey=cfsgwc
How the application process works: https://www.cfsgwc.org/new-application-process-how-it-works
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online grant portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfsgwc
Contact the Foundation:
By Mail: 2425 35th Avenue, Suite 201, Greeley, Colorado 80634
By Phone: (970) 304-9970
By Email: email@example.com
USA: Colorado: Weld County