Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - Nationwide
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that focus on preventing the mistreatment of animals, advancing medical research, and protecting the State of Israel. Applicants are required to contact program staff prior to submitting an application.
The Foundation funding preference is given to organizations that seek to:
- Pursue, protect and advance the State of Israel
- Prevent cruelty to animals, especially domesticated animals
- Foster medical research not otherwise adequately supported through governmental, private or public sources.
In general, the PNC Committee supports projects and programs that:
- Support year-round programming
- Provide direct services to individuals and reflect the core social mission of the organization
- Address a need in the community for which there is a demonstrated demand
- Have broad impact or benefit underserved populations
- Have measurable outcomes, a plan for documenting results, and long-term sustainability
- Have diversified income streams and demonstrate effective financial accountability
- Involve collaboration with other organizations
- Complement rather than duplicate the work of other non-profit organizations
GrantWatch ID#: 181689
The grants are one-time awards and are not pledges of continued support.
501(c)(3) non-profit organizations at the local and regional level are eligible.
The Committee generally does not support:
- General Operating Costs
- Pilot or new programming
- Event, conference, or seminar sponsorships; or entry fees
- Multi-year commitments
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or private foundations
- Fraternal, political, advocacy, or labor organizations
Applications to the Newell DeValpine Foundation:
- May be submitted every 12 months and should be submitted on or before May 1.
Steps to applying:
- Applicants interested in applying for this trust, need to confirm that they meet the criteria before contacting the designated representative in their area. Please view the eligibility quiz for this criteria:
- Prior to submitting an application, please contact Letieri Schnor.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Contact Letieri Schnor at:
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming