Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - Indiana
Grants to Indiana nonprofit organizations for programs with a broad charitable focus that seek to improve the quality of life in the Fort Wayne/Allen County area. Priority is given to programs that address a community need and involve collaboration.
Grantmaking priorities include:
- Organizations that are direct providers of services, with projects and programs that meet the donors' intent
- Programs in communities where donors lived and/or engaged in their grantmaking activities
- Applicant demonstrates a capacity to meet the stated objectives of the request; and those objectives are clearly articulated and measurable
- The critical nature of the need being addressed by the proposed program
- Organizations with strong leadership, diversified income streams, and long-term sustainability that have demonstrated efficiencies in delivering their services
GrantWatch ID#: 181691
Multi-year commitments are not made.
Eligible organizations are exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Code.
Grants are not generally provided for the following:
- General operating costs
- Event, conference or seminar sponsorships or entry fees
- Pilot or new programming
- Multi-year commitments
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or private foundations
- Fraternal, political, advocacy or labor organizations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, creed, gender, or national origin
Grant proposals are reviewed twice each calendar year. Deadlines for the trusts are April 1 and September 1.
Organizations who receive funding are asked to wait at least 18 months before applying again.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, first take the eligibility quiz: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4790&x_quiz_id=5432&x_order_by=1
USA: Indiana: Fort Wayne/Allen County