Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - Indiana
Grants to Indiana nonprofit organizations for programs with a broad charitable focus that seek to improve the quality of life in the Fort Wayne/Allen County area. Priority is given to programs that address a community need and involve collaboration.
Grantmaking priorities include:
- Organizations that are direct providers of services, with projects and programs that meet the donors' intent
- Programs in communities where donors lived and/or engaged in their grantmaking activities
- Applicant demonstrates a capacity to meet the stated objectives of the request; and those objectives are clearly articulated and measurable
- The critical nature of the need being addressed by the proposed program
- Organizations with strong leadership, diversified income streams, and long-term sustainability that have demonstrated efficiencies in delivering their services
GrantWatch ID#: 181691
Multi-year commitments are not made.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, first take the eligibility quiz: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4790&x_quiz_id=5432&x_order_by=1
USA: Indiana: Fort Wayne/Allen County