Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - New Jersey
Grants to New Jersey nonprofits and agencies in Middlesex, Monmouth, Mercer, Somerset, Hunterdon, Union, and Ocean Counties for programs in the areas of healthcare, education, and medical research. Funding is intended to improve the quality of life for local residents.
- Organizations that are direct providers of services, with projects and programs that meet the donors' intent
- Programs in communities where donors lived and/or engaged in their grantmaking activities
- Applicant demonstrates a capacity to meet the stated objectives of the request; and those objectives are clearly articulated and measurable
- The critical nature of the need being addressed by the proposed program
- Organizations with strong leadership, diversified income streams, and long-term sustainability that have demonstrated efficiencies in delivering their services
GrantWatch ID#: 181711
Multi-year commitments are not made.
Eligible organizations are exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Code.
Grants are not generally provided for the following:
- General operating costs
- Event, conference or seminar sponsorships or entry fees
- Pilot or new programming
- Multi-year commitments
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or private foundations
- Fraternal, political, advocacy or labor organizations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, creed, gender, or national origin
The Lowell F. Johnson Foundation has a deadline of October 1 for applications.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, first take the eligibility quiz: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4790&x_quiz_id=5432&x_order_by=1
USA: New Jersey: Middlesex, Monmouth, Mercer, Somerset, Hunterdon, Union and Ocean Counties