Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD
Grants to Baltimore, Maryland nonprofit, religious, and charitable organizations for charitable programs that demonstrate a commitment to enhance the quality of life for local communities. Interested applicants must first verify their eligibility and contact the Foundation prior to applying.
- Organizations that are direct providers of services, with projects and programs that meet the Foundation's donors' intent
- Programs in communities where donors lived and/or engaged in their grantmaking activities
- Applicant demonstrates a capacity to meet the stated objectives of the request; and those objectives are clearly articulated and measurable
- The critical nature of the need being addressed by the proposed program
- Organizations with strong leadership, diversified income streams, and long-term sustainability that have demonstrated efficiencies in delivering their services
The Committee supports projects and programs that:
- Reflect the core social mission of the applicant's organization
- Address a need in the community and for which there is a demonstrated demand
- Have broad impact or benefit underserved populations
- Have measurable outcomes and a plan for documenting results
- Have detailed project budgets and demonstrate effective financial accountability
- Involve collaboration with other organizations
- Support year-round programming
- Complement rather than duplicate the work of other nonprofit organizations
GrantWatch ID#: 181781
Size of grants depends on the fit with donors' intent, availability of funds, breadth of organizations represented in the grant proposal mix, and the project's social impact.
The grants are one-time awards and are not pledges of continued support.
Jacob Lowenthal Residue has a geographic focus of Baltimore, MD and it provides support for religious and charitable organizations.
The Foundation distributes grants to worthy 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations at local and regional levels.
The Foundation generally does not provide grants for the following:
- General operating costs
- Event, conference or seminar sponsorships or entry fees
- Pilot or new programming
- Multi-year commitments
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or private foundations
- Fraternal, political, advocacy or labor organizations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, creed, gender, or national origin
Applicants must confirm that they meet the Foundation's criteria before contacting the designated representative in their area.
Prior to submitting an application, please contact Letieri Schnor.
The application deadline is May 1.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Maryland: Baltimore