Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - New Jersey
Grants to Southern New Jersey nonprofits and agencies to improve the quality of life for local residents by supporting programs that address youth, education, and health related issues in Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester Counties. Priority is given to programs that address a community need and involve collaboration. The Foundation has a broad charitable focus, with preference given to local charities.
- Organizations that are direct providers of services, with projects and programs that meet the donors' intent
- Programs in communities where donors lived and/or engaged in their grantmaking activities
- Applicant demonstrates a capacity to meet the stated objectives of the request; and those objectives are clearly articulated and measurable
- The critical nature of the need being addressed by the proposed program
- Organizations with strong leadership, diversified income streams, and long-term sustainability that have demonstrated efficiencies in delivering their services
GrantWatch ID#: 181814
Size of grants depends on the fit with donors' intent, availability of funds, breadth of organizations represented in the grant proposal mix, and the project's social impact.
The grants are one-time awards and are not pledges of continued support. Multi-year commitments are not made.
Eligible organizations are located in Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester Counties in New Jersey and are exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Grants are not generally provided for the following:
- General operating costs
- Event, conference or seminar sponsorships or entry fees
- Pilot or new programming
- Multi-year commitments
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or private foundations
- Fraternal, political, advocacy or labor organizations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, creed, gender, or national origin
Grants are made on an annual basis with an application deadline of November 1.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, first take the eligibility quiz: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4790&x_quiz_id=5432&x_order_by=1
USA: New Jersey: Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester Counties