Foundation / Corporation
Orange County Community Foundation (OCCF)
04/22/19 4:00 PM
Grants to Indiana nonprofit organizations and for-profit entities for early childhood programs that benefit Orange County residents. Funding is intended for organizations that are primarily concerned with early childhood programming. Through visionary leadership and strategic grant-making, the Foundation strives to strengthen the common good throughout Orange County.
GrantWatch ID#: 181925
- Organizations whose programs benefit the residents of Orange County and are primarily concerned with early childhood.
- For-profit entities may apply, but will only be considered if their projects for programs are eligible for a charitable purpose under Internal Revenue Service restrictions.
- Grant recipients must show that their financial affairs are being properly administered and may be required to submit audited financial statements.
Ineligible applicants and projects:
- Applications for grants to individuals are not accepted.
- No grants will be made to support political parties or political campaigns.
- No grants will be made specifically for sectarian religious purposes but can be made to religious organizations for general community programs.
- The Foundation will not consider grant applications proposed by individuals or organizations responsible for advisory bodies or persons unless letters of recommendation or approval from said advisory bodies or persons accompany the grant proposal.
- In general, grants will not be made for programs and/or equipment that were committed to prior to the grant application being submitted.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://occf-in.communityforce.com/Login.aspx
Orange County Community Foundation, Inc.
1075 N Sandy Hook Rd, Suite #2
Paoli, IN 47454 United States
USA: Indiana: Orange County