Foundation / Corporation
Farber Baggenstos Family Foundation
Grants to Washington nonprofit organizations for programs that will improve the lives of the underserved in the greater Pierce County area. Funding is primarily, though not exclusively, intended for programs that promote women's and children's empowerment and self-sufficiency. Nonprofits should seek to better the lives of marginalized community members emotionally, physically, and/or spiritually.
Grants that focus on the following are encouraged:
- Innovative ways to enhance or expand existing programs central to the organization’s mission
- New initiatives closely tied to the organization’s mission
- Capital improvements critical to sustaining the mission of the organization
Occasionally, grants may be considered for general operating expenses.
GrantWatch ID#: 182164
- All submitting organizations must be 501(C)3 IRS qualified.
- Preference will be given to organizations serving the people of Pierce County and/or the surrounding geographic area
- Grants are intended for small, local area nonprofits with annual budgets of $1,00,000 or less.
Grants will not be made to:
- Health care organizations
- Educational groups/organizations
- Religious communities/organizations
Grant applications will be accepted up to May 1st of each calendar year. Grant funding will be issued on or before September 1st of the year.
How to apply: https://www.farberbaggenstosfoundation.org/index.php/grant-application-download-and-submission/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To contact the Foundation, email:
USA: Washington: Pierce County and/or the surrounding area