Foundation / Corporation
Cape Coral Community Foundation (CCCF)
12/01/17 11:59 PM
Grants to Lee County, Florida nonprofit organizations for programs that help local veterans receive necessary services, find employment, and attend to their physical and mental health needs. Funding is intended to allow high-performing veteran service organizations to build capacity to serve a broader audience.
The Cape Coral Community Foundation focuses on three critical areas of need:
- Transitioning to civilian life
- Employment readiness and job skills
- Health services, with an emphasis on mental health needs
The Lee County Veteran’s Initiative key goal is to improve critical and fundamental services so that veterans:
- Know where to go in Lee County to get the services they need
- Develop trusting relationships with community providers
- Are connecting early and proactively to services they and their families need
- Obtain employment in career-oriented opportunities and positions
GrantWatch ID#: 182376
Nonprofit organizations serving Lee County veterans may apply.
Applications are due by December 1, 2017 by 11:59 PM.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
Beth Rivera, Operations Manager
Cape Coral Community Foundation
1405 SE 47th Street, Unit 2
Cape Coral, FL 33904
USA: Florida: Lee County