Foundation / Corporation
Grants of $50,000 to USA, Canada, and International new investigators to fund a one-year project in patient-oriented research in Parkinson’s or other similar disorders. Applicants must be mentored by an experienced investigator. Funding is intended to support an investigator with the potential to become an independent researcher.
GrantWatch ID#: 182459
An award of $50,000 is anticipated for the current application period. This award only funds direct costs.
The award period begins on July 1, 2018, and lasts for one year.
- Applicants for the Mentored Clinical Research Award should be clinicians and scientists who are within five years of having completed formal training.
- Fellows may apply. If during formal training unusual circumstances occur delaying completion, “time out” periods will be allowed. Please explain these in the application cover letter.
- Applicants must name a mentor with extensive research experience.
- Either the applicant or the mentor must be a member of the Parkinson Study Group. The applicant may have co-mentors.
All Parkinson's Foundation research programs are open to applicants that live either within the U.S. or internationally, regardless of citizenship.
- Application Due: Friday, January 12, 2018
- Award Notification: Friday, March 16, 2018
- Award begins: July 1, 2018
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=pdf
200 SE 1st Street
Miami, FL 33131
New York Office:
New York, NY 10018
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.