Foundation / Corporation
Grand Rapids Community Foundation - Sparta Community Foundation (SCF)
09/14/18 5:00 PM
Grants to Sparta, Michigan nonprofits, churches, schools, agencies, and community groups for community programs. Funding is intended for education, health, community development, social needs, arts and culture, and education projects.
The Foundation supports projects that:
- Represent an innovative, start-up effort or are capital in nature (e.g., construction, renovation, equipment)
- Promote cooperation among agencies without duplicating services
- Obtain the necessary additional funding to implement and maintain the project
- Are located in Sparta and its surrounding areas
- Strengthen or improve agency self-sufficiency or efficiency
- Yield substantial community benefits for the resources invested
- Serve a broad segment of the community
- Encourage additional and permanent funding or matching gifts from other donors
- Are managed by nonprofits with 501(c)(3) status
GrantWatch ID#: 183021
Non-profit organizations (including churches, schools, government agencies, and community groups with a 501(c)(3) non-profit status) may apply for grants for programs that benefit residents in the Sparta area.
Applications from religious organizations for a non-religious purpose will be considered.
Grant proposals from religious organizations for a religious purpose and proposals to fund scholarships for individuals will not be considered.
Grant applications must be submitted electronically using the online portal by 5:00 PM on the second Friday of September each year. Applicants are notified of the Fund’s decision by October 31.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://grantcentral.smartsimple.com/s_Login.jsp
For questions about the content of your proposal, contact William Dani, Grant Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance with the online grant application, contact Keri Jaynes at email@example.com or 616.284.4911.
USA: Michigan: Sparta area