Foundation / Corporation
Sertoma Club of Nashville
Grants to Middle Tennessee nonprofit organizations for programs that address communicative and hearing disorders. While this is the primary area of interest, the Board of Directors may choose to fund grants outside these guidelines. Grants that will have a lasting and significant impact on a group, as well as its community, are preferred.
GrantWatch ID#: 183459
- Middle Tennessee nonprofit organizations that have a sole mission surrounding the deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind, and/or those who have communication disorders, or
- Nonprofit organizations that have specific programs within their organizations that serve those who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind, and/or those who have communication disorders
- Organizations that have obtained their 501(c)3 status and have been operating for at least one full year prior to request.
All applying organizations must have a full and updated GivingMatters.com profile and current Charitable Solicitations Permit to be considered for funding. See: http://givingmatters.com/
The Sertoma Club does NOT fund grants for the following:
- Organizations located outside the 40 Middle Tennessee counties;
- Attendance at conferences or conventions;
- Investments, endowments, or additions to any reserve funds of the requesting entity;
- Debt retirement;
- Legislative lobbying or other political purposes;
- Purchase of goods, equipment or other items to be used for non-charitable purposes or for the personal benefit of staff or individuals associated with the requesting party
- Any gambling or raffle-related activity;
- Multi-year grants;
- Advertising or sponsorship of events
Once completed, please email the final proposal and all requested attached documents no later than April 30, 2019.
Award notification is in early-August 2019.
USA: Tennessee: Middle Tennessee