Foundation / Corporation
Impact100 Macomb County
Grant of $80,000 to a Michigan nonprofit organization to support a high-impact program that will improve the quality of life for residents of Macomb County. Letters of intent are due May 18, 2018. The project must fit into one of the following focus areas: education, family, arts and culture, environment and recreation, or health and wellness.
GrantWatch ID#: 183626
One grant of $80,000 will be awarded.
- Be classified as a “Public Charity” with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Be in possession of three years (36 months) of financial statements with at minimum one year (12 months) independently prepared audited financial statements
- Have annual operating budgets of at least $250,000
- Predominantly serve residents of Macomb County
Impact100 Macomb will not provide funding for the following: debt reduction; relief of operating deficits; interim or bridge funding; endowment funding; individuals or private foundations; activities that are partisan, legislative, or political in nature; fraternal, sectarian, or religious organizations unless the project benefits the broader community; fund drives; annual appeals; fundraising events; or general capital campaigns unrelated to a specific project.
- May 18: Letter of Intent is due
- May 23: Grant application is open online
- June 4: Impact 100 Macomb is hosting a nonprofit workshop from 6-8PM at the All American Business Center on 13854 Lakeside Circle, Sterling Heights, MI 48313. The workshop will be held for those non-profits invited to apply for the grant award of $80,000.
- July 13: Grant application process closes
- Sept 18: Finalists are announced to the Impact100 Macomb County membership
- End of Oct: Finalists present to the membership, membership votes, and the grant is awarded.
You will be notified by May 24, 2018 if you are eligible to proceed with a full grant application.
More information: https://www.facebook.com/impact100macombcounty/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Michigan: Macomb County