Foundation / Corporation
North Dakota Community Foundation (NDCF) - Hannaford Area Community Foundation Grant
Grants to Hannaford area, North Dakota nonprofit organizations and government agencies for community services and projects to improve the quality of life in the community. Applicants may apply through a fiscal agent.
Previously awarded grants include the following:
- Hannaford Community Center - Support for gymnasium floor cleaner
- Hospice of the Red River Valley - Bereavement Program Support
- Bald Hill USBC - Maintenance for Bowling Lanes
- Hospice of the Red River Valley - Support for Bereavement Program
- City of Hannaford - For Thermostats For The Community Center
- Hannaford Fire Department - For Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance
- Friendly Funmakers - Building Updates
- Hannaford Fire Department - Operating Support
- Hannaford Park District - Summer Baseball Program and Playground Equipment
GrantWatch ID#: 183838
Grants will be issued to only those organizations designated as a non-profit, tax exempt organization under IRS Code 501(c)3, or to government entities.
Grant deadline is October 30th of each year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail completed applications to:
PO Box 23
Hannaford, ND 58448
USA: North Dakota: Hannaford area