Foundation / Corporation
Funraise Future Fund
07/31/18 11:59 PM PT
In-kind donations valued at $2,500 and $5,000 to USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to cover the costs of printing T-shirts and marketing materials. These grants give nonprofits access to physical promotional materials. Funding is intended to support organizations that develop impactful and effective solutions to the world's most pressing problems. The purpose of the program is to address the practical, everyday needs of these organizations.
- This grant will advance your nonprofit by providing you with 500 professionally designed and printed high-quality t-shirts from Povertees and giving you an extra-special way for supporters to show off your name, meaning you get the dual benefits of promotion and revenue.
- Who doesn't need t-shirts? It's been a tradition since forever that nonprofits need t-shirts. They're an easy way for supporters to show their nonprofit love and oftentimes are a staple of an organization's revenue. These aren't your average tees—Povertees are the kind of high-quality stuff that supporters jump to get their hands on.
- Qualifications: Funraise is looking for an organization who plans to use eye-catching, expertly designed shirts to spread the word of their mission, raise funds, and create a sense of inclusion and cohesion within their team. If your team has been wishing they could wear matching shirts, this grant is for you.
MOO Promotional Grant:
- This grant will advance your nonprofit by giving you stand-out printed marketing materials, times $2500. You'll be like a kid in a printing store with the cash to have it all.
- Own the calling card game with superdeluxe, professionally designed stickers, postcards, flyers, and invitations produced by MOO. Tell the whole world that your vision's the bee's knees and attract donors on donors on donors.
- Qualifications: This grant is perfect for an organization that wants to up its marketing. If you're trying to flyer the streets with your message or have enviable business cards at professional networking meetups, you'll want this grant.
GrantWatch ID#: 183929
T-Shirts Grant: Estimated value of $5,000
MOO Promotional Grant: Estimated value of $2,500
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply for the T-Shirts Grant: https://funraise.io/tshirt-grant
Apply for the MOO Promotional Grant: https://funraise.io/moo-promotional-grant
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 841-2464. We're here Monday through Friday, 7am-5pm PT.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.