Foundation / Corporation
Camden National Bank - The Bank of Maine Foundation
Awards of $5,000 to Maine nonprofit organization board leaders in communities served by the funding source to recognize outstanding leadership. Eligible nominees are those that demonstrate innovation, passion, and resourcefulness in board leadership, which has resulted in the organization's financial stability, growth, or successful transition. Applications must provide detailed, concrete examples of how these factors have contributed to the organization’s success.
Each winner will receive:
- A $5,000 grant for his/her nonprofit organization
- Recognition on Camden National Bank’s website, social media, and marketing materials
- An invitation to attend the Maine Association of Nonprofits’ event: Get on Board: Connecting People with Purpose, on November 12, 2019, when the Leaders & Luminaries winners will be present with their awards.
There are several key ways in which board members demonstrate exceptional governance and leadership, such as:
- Playing a leading role in helping the organization define and achieve its mission.
- Providing active and helpful oversight of the activities and financial stability of the organization.
- Providing leadership in helping to create the organization’s strategic direction and vision.
- Setting an example for other board members and mentoring newly appointed members.
GrantWatch ID#: 184198
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit nominations by email or mail to:
Leaders & Luminaries Award
Camden National Bank
Two Canal Plaza
Portland, ME 04101
Bank locations: https://www.camdennational.com/about/locations