Foundation / Corporation
CommunityGiving - Central Minnesota Community Foundation (CMCF) Arts Fund
04/30/19 11:59 PM
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $7,500 to Central Minnesota nonprofit organizations, schools, and government entities in eligible areas for visual or performing arts. Activities should benefit residents of Benton, Stearns, Sherburne, and Wright counties. Funds are intended for program development and implementation and general support.
The purpose of the Central Minnesota Community Foundation Arts Fund is to support small to medium sizes arts organizations in Central Minnesota and arts activities conducted by other organizations. The goal is to make the arts more accessible to area residents.
Focus areas for grants are Arts, including Visual Art or Performing Arts (dance, music, drama). Funding is intended to support small to medium-sized organizations to:
- Create access to the arts
- Support the appreciation of the arts
- Increase art education
- Engage people in arts performances or art exhibits
- Show artistic quality and merit of art projects or programs
- Demonstrates community demand or need for the art program or project
- Build or support collaborative efforts and involve other community partners
- Make a visible positive impact in the community
- Has the potential to inspire additional investments in the community
GrantWatch ID#: 185146
$5,000 to $7,500
501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, schools, and government entities may apply.
Geographic Area: Grant must serve the residents of Benton County, Stearns County, Sherburne County, or Wright County
The Foundation does not fund
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Multi-year requests
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Annual fundraising drives
- Debt retirement or deficit financing
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Grants for travel or conferences
- Government funding that has been reduced or eliminated
Online Application Opens: March 1st, 2019
Deadline: April 30, 2019 at 11:59pm - Decisions made within 90 days of deadline
- Organizations may only submit one arts grant application per grant round.
- Submit application online using the CommunityGiving Grant Management System.
- All notifications about this grant will be through emails.
How to apply: https://www.communitygiving.org/index.php?cID=369
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online Application Portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=centralmn
101 7th Avenue S. #100
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Call: (877) 253-4380
USA: Minnesota: Benton, Stearns, Sherburne, and Wright counties