District of Columbia Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF)
06/26/19 4:00 PM Eastern
Grant to a Washington, DC organizations for programs to improve maternal health outcomes in the District. Funding is intended for prenatal and postnatal services for high-risk, low-income mothers. Funding priorities are to provide medical care to women from the first trimester and forward, to increase patient participation in recommended prenatal care, and to improve receipt of postpartum care.
The District has identified seven core priorities that drive programmatic efforts:
- Every teenage girl and woman in DC is in control of her reproductive health.
- Every pregnant woman receives patient-centered, high quality prenatal care beginning in the 1st trimester.
- Every healthcare provider has the tools and resources they need to manage complex social needs of women and infants.
- Every maternal and infant care facility and provider has the tools and resources to practice evidence-based health care and to document QI/QA activities.
- Every newborn receives high-quality neonatal care in the hospital and outpatient setting
- Every parent has the life skills needed to nurture and provide for their family
- Every infant, mom, and dad has a safe and healthy environment to thrive and receive the support they need to promote early childhood development and learning.
GrantWatch ID#: 186063
Up to $200,000
The anticipated performance period for these grants is July 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
Applicants must have the authority to enter into an agreement with DHCF and be in compliance with applicable District of Columbia laws and regulations. All applicants must be a registered organization in good standing with the DC Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA), Corporation Division, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR), the Department of Employment Services (DOES), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and demonstrate Clean Hands certification at the time of application. Applicants will be disqualified if any participating organization or any proposed staff have pending investigations, exclusions, suspensions, or debarment from any federal or DC health care program or any overpayment from DHCF.
Additional Applicant Qualifications:
A pre-application conference is scheduled for Thursday, May 30, 2019 from 3:00 to 5:00 PM at the Department of Health Care Finance (441 4th St. NW, 10th Floor, Main Street Conference Room, #1028, Washington, DC 20001).
- RFA release: Friday, May 24, 2019
- Pre-application meeting: Thursday, May 30, 2019 3:00 to 5:00 PM
- Deadline to submit written questions: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
- Answers to questions available at https://dhcf.dc.gov/page/dhcf-grant-opportunities: On or before Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Application due: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 by 4:00 PM Eastern
- Award announcement (expected): Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- Grant start and end dates: Award date to September 30, 2019
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The application must be submitted to:
c/o Dr. Pamela Riley
441 4th St. NW
Washington, DC 20001
at the 9th Floor Reception Desk
For additional information regarding this RFA, please contact Dr. Pamela Riley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (202) 442-9077.
USA: Washington, DC