Oklahoma Alliance for Arts Education (OAAE)
Grants of up to $500 to Oklahoma K-12 school teachers to participate in professional development related to arts education. Applicants must attend an approved conference for professional development or present material without compensation at the conference. Funding is intended to provide financial assistance to active arts educators who are planning to attend their state/national conferences for professional development learning.
Eligible Grant Expenses
- Registration fees for conferences.
- Travel fees including airfare, train, car rental, parking, tolls, taxi, or public transportation.
- Auto travel using a personal vehicle will be reimbursed at miles driven X $.54.5
- Lodging up to, but not exceeding, the conference hotel group rate.
- Meals and per diem up to, but not exceeding, the federal per diem rate
GrantWatch ID#: 186093
The maximum award is $500.
Applicants must plan on using the grant within one year of award notification.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply online: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaoyK_NZjKw7U5UHqNvE2iRltX0YvePaW_Yr5fr63T5ViUmQ/viewform
Questions or conference approval requests may be directed to OAAE.email@example.com
Elizabeth Maughan, Ph.D.
Director of Fine Arts