New Hampshire Department of Education (NHDOE) - Bureau of Student Support
07/26/19 4:00 PM
Contract for services for $25,000 per year to a New Hampshire individual with experience in special education to offer resources and technical assistance to school staff who provide services to students with hearing impairments. Funding is intended to help school personnel meet the unique needs of students who are deaf and hard of hearing and their families.
In order to be considered for funding, the applicant’s proposal must address the following priorities:
- Priority 1: Support the Bureau of Student Support regarding the unique needs to students who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing to provide information to families and schools.
- Priority 2: Design and coordinate the New Hampshire Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community of Practice through information resources and facilitate the continued sharing of information through the existing community of practice, while expanding the reach to all New Hampshire citizens via a multimedia campaign.
- Priority 3: Design and provide technical assistance to districts and families providing ongoing face-to-face virtual coaching to teachers and families regarding specially designed instruction to meet the unique needs of students who are deaf and hard of hearing.
- Priority 4: Support the Department to develop statewide awareness of the variability and barriers of students who are deaf and hard of hearing in relationship to the New Hampshire Building Innovation Learning Ecosystems.
- Priority 5: Demonstrate the effectiveness of the project in achieving the Purposes and Priorities of this RFP through 1.0 Minimum Requirements and 2.0 Services to be Provided including project evaluation, reporting and grant management.
For more details on these priority areas, see: https://www.education.nh.gov/rfp/documents/rfp_9_deaf_education_scholar.pdf#page=2
For a list of services to be provided, see: https://www.education.nh.gov/rfp/documents/rfp_9_deaf_education_scholar.pdf#page=4
GrantWatch ID#: 186292
One contract will be awarded.
The anticipated cost for the contract is in the amount of $65.00 per hour, to include in-state travel time for a total of $25,000 for each fiscal year; unless there is a change in the plan requirements and/or services to be delivered, the cost for the contract shall not exceed $25,000 annually or $50,000 for the two (2) year contract.
The Department expects to award a two (2) year contract effective upon Governor & Council approval, through June 30, 2021, to the successful applicant.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to:
New Hampshire Department of Education
Bureau of Student Support
101 Pleasant Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Fax: (603) 271-1099
USA: New Hampshire