Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation for the Alleghenies - Community Initiatives Fund
09/06/19 11:59 PM EDT (Midnight)
Grants to Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations, governmental bodies, and churches for projects to improve the quality of life of residents in the Greater Johnstown region. Funding is intended to support workforce and business development, develop recreational amenities, improve transportation options, and fight blight in Cambria and Somerset counties. Projects should demonstrate broad-based collaboration.
Projects should address at least one of the following priorities:
- Mentor and invest in youth (tomorrow's workforce)
- Develop current and future leaders
- Modernize infrastructure
- Remediate blight, redevelop properties, and/or align housing stock with demand
- Leverage and conserve natural resources
- Recruit and retain businesses with family sustaining employment
- Market and promote Johnstown
- Improve government, governance, and supporting systems and processes
GrantWatch ID#: 186361
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For more information about applying for a grant, contact Angie Berzonski at 814-315-2982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Foundation for the Alleghenies
216 Franklin Street, Suite 400
Johnstown, PA 15901
USA: Pennsylvania: Greater Johnstown region: Cambria and Somerset counties