Foundation / Corporation
El Dorado Community Foundation (EDCF) - Locher Agricultural Fund
07/31/19 11:59 PM (Midnight)
Grants of up to $4,500 to California 4-H and Future Farmers of America (FFA) programs for agricultural projects in Imperial County. Funding is intended for programs that have an educational component and are geared towards children and youth. Grant funds may be used for "consumable" products.
Each committee evaluates every application seeking opportunity to make effective use of the community’s donations by placing a high priority on applications that successfully address the following topics:
- Capacity of the Organization: How well do the organization’s board, volunteers and staff demonstrate the skills, experience, and commitment to carry out the proposed project?
- Organization Mission and Funding Focus: To what extent does the project relate to both the organization’s core mission and the grant fund's focus?
- Need for Project: Is the grant addressing a relevant need, has the need been demonstrated, and is the organization qualified to meet the need?
- Objectives and Methods: Does this project have clear and measurable goals that will result in a meaningful improvement to the community?
- Budget and Project Sustainability: Is the project budget realistic and will the project be sustainable after an investment from the Foundation?
GrantWatch ID#: 186413
$4,500 will be divided equally among any Imperial County FFA program that submits a grant application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/52584-El-Dorado-Community-Foundation
Lynnee Boyes, Program Officer
El Dorado Community Foundation
PO Box 1388
Placerville, CA 95667
USA: California: Imperial County