10 STEM Grants You Don’t Want To Miss!
STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) jobs are some of the most in-demand and well-paying jobs in today’s economy. According to a report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in STEM occupations is projected to grow by 8.9% from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations. This makes STEM education and STEM research an important investment for both individuals and society as a whole.
Some of the fastest-growing fields in STEM are:
- Medical Science
- Data Science
- Information Technology
The number of available STEM grants has also increased over the last decade. Today, GrantWatch.com will be sharing 10 of these grants that are currently available. For many underserved communities, expanding STEM education and the number of available jobs can revitalize communities and influence entire generations.
10 Grants for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Grants are available to USA IHEs to enhance undergraduate STEM education for Hispanic populations.
- There are also grants to nonprofits and IHEs for projects that further the careers of women in STEM fields.
- Funding is available for initiatives to promote equity in STEM education for students from pre-kindergarten through high school.
- Additionally, grants are offered to USA IHEs to promote STEM-related careers for minority groups.
- There are grants to USA 6-12 grade teachers at public and nonprofit private schools to enhance STEM learning.
- Grants of $500 are available to USA educators for classroom projects related to air and space travel.
- In-kind grants of materials and resources are also available to USA public elementary schools, Head Start programs, and preschools to implement STEM learning programs.
- In-kind grants are offered to USA public schools, private schools, charter schools, and rural schools to implement STEM programs.
- Grants of up to $6,000 are available to IHE faculty members for activities that increase minority student engagement in mathematics.
- Finally, there are grants of up to $2,500 and grants of up to $8,000 to schools, libraries, STEM centers, and community centers to implement educational environmental programs.
Are you looking for more grants like the ones on this list? GrantWatch features an entire category for technology grants, as well as one specifically for science grants.
With more than 7,000 grants currently available, GrantWatch.com is the leading grant listing directory. A MemberPlus+ subscription is required to view the full grant details, including the eligibility criteria and application information. For more information, you can also visit the GrantWatch FAQ page.
You must log in to post a comment.