We’ve definitely spoken a lot about COVID-19 over the last year and a half. And it’s imperative to talk about. Between lockdowns, outbreaks, school shutdowns, and distance learning. Between layoffs of workers and small businesses struggling to stay open. So many people have been impacted along with many families. And for the small business, many of which employ workers of their own, this pandemic has been extra hard. Some have had to pivot, find a way to set up shop online. Restaurants had to figure out curbside pickup and increased delivery options. Many have had to shut down altogether. It’s been hard to watch. But we’ve also covered some of the programs that states have set up to try and mitigate this, which is also important.
Today, though, I want to share some of the grants we have listed to help small businesses with our subscribers. So I’ve chosen five grants from our small-business category, which I will tell you a bit about below.
Small Businesses Need Help: Here are 5 Grants to Apply For:
- So, to begin with, let’s start with a grant being awarded by my home state of Florida. Here we have grants listed for Florida small businesses for capital purchases, renovations, and business needs. These grants of up to $3500 to go to any of these aforementioned expenses.
- Secondly, we have listed this grant for Virginia small businesses for support during the COVID-19 pandemic. These grants of up to $5,000 are meant to help these businesses to comply with state-mandated business adjustments due to COVID-19. This is meant to help them with reopening processes.
- We also have grants listed for North Carolina nonprofits to provide support to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. These grants of up to $25,000 will be awarded to nonprofits to be able to provide support to small businesses during the pandemic.
- There are also grants listed on GrantWatch for New Mexico small businesses to support operations and build capacity. These grants of up to $2,000 are meant to support the development of local small businesses. The funds are intended to support diversification as well as create new jobs for people living in the area.
- And lastly, here are grants for Pennsylvania small businesses for support during the COVID-19 pandemic. These grants listed are for up to $50,000 to provide assistance to small businesses during the pandemic.
And Here’s a Bonus Grant
A more niche grant that we have is this one for Georgia small businesses to increase international exporting, These grants of up to $6,000 can be awarded to both new and established for-profit export companies. The goal is to support and increase business activities.
GrantWatch Understands How Important Small Businesses Are
We’re so glad to be able to share these small business grants we have listed for our readers and subscribers. If you’re interested in checking out even more small business grants we have an entire category! Go check out our small business category over at GrantWatch. We have over 900 current grants that we regularly update to help our subscribers find exactly what they are looking for!
If you have any questions about this grant category or any others, reach out to our team! Our customer support staff is on hand to answer any questions you may have. You can reach them by calling 561-249-4129!