It may be nearing the end of the year, but that’s not slowing down the number of awards currently available. More than 250 cash awards are available to individuals, businesses, and nonprofits in recognition of their work. So, is there an organization that has made a difference within the community this year? Maybe you know someone who deserves to be nominated, or maybe you’ll nominate yourself! You can also view more awards available on the leading grant listing directory, GrantWatch.com.
Can You Nominate Anyone Worthy of These Awards?
- Up to $50,000 awards to individual nonprofit founders ages 50+, to recognize efforts to create a positive impact.
- $1,000 awards to professional psychologists to recognize service contributions to the field of psychological science.
- There are awards to students for short videos that demonstrate environmental or human welfare issues.
- Awards of $10,000 to military dependents to recognize their accomplishments despite the challenges of military family life.
- Award are open to recognize outstanding efforts to preserve and promote traditional architecture.
- $5,000 awards are open to restaurants to recognize contributions to local communities.
- Small business owners can apply for awards to recognize their outstanding impact, innovations, and contributions to increasing the country’s global competitiveness.
- Awards to police officers to honor efforts on behalf of the safety and welfare of police canines.
- Awards of $5,000 to journalists to recognize outstanding commentary or investigative journalism
- $500 grants are now open to acknowledge outstanding achievements in flower preservation.
- $10,000 award to K-12 teachers for outstanding classroom science education.
- $100,000 awards are available to both individuals and organizations, for outstanding contributions to fighting corruption and supporting human rights.
- In addition, there are grants up tp $10,000 available to employees in the hospitality industry for exceptional customer service.
View more awards currently accepting nominations here: https://www.grantwatch.com/grants-for-individuals/cat/54/awards-grants.html
Did you know that recognition awards are available throughout the year to recognize the impact of individuals within the community and the people they serve? Awards are just one of the ways foundations recognize the efforts made through nonprofit leadership, small business management, teacher excellence, and student achievement.