Are you or your organization trying to make a difference in your community? If so, GrantWatch.com might just be the place for you! As one of the top grant listing directories, GrantWatch has many grants available for nonprofits, businesses and individuals looking to better their neighborhoods, towns or country as a whole.
These grants can be something as small as funding to start a small community garden or as large as starting an activism campaign. No matter the focus of your organization, GrantWatch lists grants for a variety of interests. The site has 60 different grant categories that fit a multitude of areas, including arts and culture, nutrition, environment, education and many more.
Today, GrantWatch is sharing 10 grants available for community-based projects in the hopes of helping our subscribers have a positive impact on their communities.
Want to Make a Difference? Apply Now
- Funding of $1,000 is open to International individuals and organizations for creative and innovative projects. Priority goes to leadership and media activism projects. Projects can also increase representation and inclusion in class, race, age, gender, religion, sexuality and/or ability.
- There are also grants of up to $25,000 to nonprofits to positively impact local communities. Funding is for program support, capital support or general operating support. Focus areas include education and advancement, disability and empowerment, and healthy communities.
- In addition, there are grants of $1,000 to individuals, groups and organizations to develop small, community-based projects. The projects can be in a wide range of areas, including arts, community development and technology.
- Grants and in-kind services and donations are also offered to organizations for programs that promote recycling. Funding is to assist organizations with developing and launching programs that address community recycling needs.
- In-kind grants are available to municipalities, nonprofits, community groups and schools to support designing, planning and building new playgrounds.
- Grants of up to $250 are also open to nonprofits that serve rural communities to address urgent needs.
- There are also grants available to nonprofits for projects, programs and activities that benefit the community.
- Additionally, grants are open to youth athletic organizations to enhance programs and experiences for youth in sports programs.
- Funding is available to organizations for community organizing projects. Funding is for social justice projects that meet critical community needs.
- Finally, grants of $10,000 are available to cities and towns to encourage collaboration among community residents. Funding may be used for project coordination, coaching and other project-related expenses.
Looking for more grants like this? GrantWatch features an entire grant category specifically for community services. Give the gift of GrantWatch this summer! Signing up for a paid subscription will provide you with access to close to 8,000 grants for nonprofits, small businesses and individuals. This includes full eligibility criteria and contact information for grant funders and application links.