GrantWatch Free Trial

Does GrantWatch offer a free trial? There are several different options you can utilize to decide if GrantWatch is right for you. Below, we’ve included the current ways to access these options.


1) How Can You See the Grants Available?

Before subscribing, it’s ideal to see how many grants are available that match your interests. Without paying a penny, you can use the Basic Search Filter and adjust your search based on your recipient type, location, and grant interests. Learn how to do this with this tutorial video.

  • While you are unable to view the full grant details, the search results will be able to give you a good indication of how many grants are currently available that match your interests.

2) How Do You Know What’s Included in the Full Grant?

GrantWatch offers the Archives as a free trial, with no credit card required. This gives you a risk-free way to review expired grants and become familiar with how GrantWatch posts grants in full detail. Watch this demonstration video to understand the layout including eligibility requirements and RFP links.

  • While you are unable to view grant details of current grants, you have unlimited access to view the full details of archived grants.

3) Current Promotions

There are currently several ongoing promotional offers available:

1. Get one month free when you purchase an Annual Subscription – That’s 13 months for the price of 12 months. After you have completed your purchase for an annual subscription, please email Support@GrantWatch.com to have the bonus time credited to your MemberPlus+ account.

2. Get full access to GrantWatch.com for 7 days when you write a review on their Facebook or Google Business page. This promotion is available one-time-only. After you have completed this, email Support@GrantWatch.com to have your free trial redeemed. It may take up to 72 hours to activate.

  • Your feedback should reflect on any experiences you have had – from their customer service team, receiving the weekly newsletter, the helpful GrantNews articles, the tutorial videos, the navigation as a free Member, or any other personal comments you have.
  • If you leave a Facebook review, make sure you set it to ‘Public’.
  • You will receive an email confirmation once your free trial is active (check your junk and spam folders).

4) Is Discount Pricing Available?

All pricing is the same regardless of your organization or status. GrantWatch believes in equity pricing for all! Unlike their competitors, they don’t charge hundreds of dollars a month. Instead, their plan options range from $18.00 – $199.00 to suit all budget types. GrantWatch offers four payment tiers based on the length of your subscription, cancel anytime.

  • If you’re unsure if GrantWatch is right for you, we recommend purchasing their lowest subscription package at just US $18 for 7 days. Just make sure you turn off the Auto-Renew option if you do not wish for it to renew after this period.

About GrantWatch

GrantWatch.com is a grant listing directory and displays the current grants available. You can locate grants for free on your own, but for people who are short on time, staff, or don’t know where to start – they can use this service to make it easier to find grants.

Predominantly, over 70% of their website lists grants from foundation and corporation funders. The remaining 30% approximately are government grants: federal, state, and local. While there is no fee to apply for grants themselves, there is a fee to use their service. GrantWatch is unable to assist in the application process, and instead, you may be interested in GrantWriterTeam.com. Discover more commonly asked questions on the GrantWatch FAQ page.

%d bloggers like this: