World Conservation Day is recognized on July 28. Here are 10 grants that work toward the conservation of animals, natural resources and the environment.
1) In-kind grants of products valued at up to $5,000 to nonprofit and educational organizations to advance environmental and wildlife-related research.
2) Grants of up to $50,000 to nonprofit organizations in the U.S. for the preservation of natural resources.
3) Awards to individuals and institutions to recognize outstanding contributions to health, environmental science and energy.
4) Fellowships to early-career conservation scientists of any nationality based at U.S. institutions of research.
5) Grants to U.S. nonprofit organizations, public riding areas and land conservation organizations to promote the proper access and use of public lands.
6) Grants of up to $2,500 to organizations and institutions for projects and activities that promote the protection of endangered animal species and their habitats.
7) Grants of up to $25,000 to researchers for wildlife and plant protection initiatives.
8) Grants of up to $15,000 to U.S. nonprofits for advertising campaigns that further the cause of wildland preservation.
9) Grants of up to $10,000 to nonprofit organizations in the U.S. working to advance environmental justice and conservation for organizational support.
10) Awards to individuals for noteworthy contributions to the field of animal conservation.
When locating funding opportunities, GrantWatch.com is the leading grant search engine and database.