Are you a woman looking for grants? If so, look no further. GrantWatch.com has a category specifically for grants for women. This category includes more than 300 grants that are currently available for women. In addition, GrantWatch has 59 other categories on its site that include funding for women as well.
Today, GrantWatch will be sharing some of the latest grants available for women in the U.S. These grants are for nonprofits focused on helping women, female entrepreneurs, career women, and other individual women in need of financial assistance.
Funding Available to Help Women
Funding for Nonprofits and IHES to Help Women
- There are grants to USA nonprofits for programs to enhance equity in women’s healthcare. Priority will go to programs that benefit vulnerable populations in the following states: California, Georgia, Indiana, New York, Ohio, and Virginia.
- Grants to USA nonprofits for projects that benefit women and underserved populations.
- Additionally, grants are open to USA nonprofits and IHEs for projects that further the careers of women in STEM fields.
Grants Open for Woman-Owned Business
- Grants and in-kind services are available to USA Black female business owners to foster growth in their businesses.
- There are also grants of $5,000, grants of $10,000, and in-kind support to USA Black women entrepreneurs to support equal opportunities in business.
- Funding of up to $500 and in-kind support is available to women entrepreneurs to enhance business development.
Awards Available for Women
- Awards of $1,000 to USA women to acknowledge outstanding leadership in the field of education.
- There are also awards and in-kind services available to USA women scientists and entrepreneurs for research and startup projects related to climate change.
- Award to a USA woman professor or post-doc affiliated with a qualified college, university, or educational institution for a scientific project with potential for outstanding positive impact.
Financial Assistance for Women
- Grants of $500 to USA, Canada, and International women for urgent financial assistance. Funding is to help single mothers who have been affected by the economic collapse due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Grants of $500 to BIPOC women with a current or previous breast cancer diagnosis for medical and financial assistance.
When locating funding opportunities, GrantWatch.com is the leading grant search engine and database. Discover grants currently available for nonprofits, small businesses (for-profits), as well as individuals.
Also, make sure to give your organization the gift of GrantWatch this summer! Sign up to be a paid subscriber and you’ll receive access to more than 8,000 grants for nonprofits, small businesses, and individuals. This includes full eligibility criteria, contact information for grant funders, and application links.