Faith-based organizations are often the first stop for people in need. These organizations provide important resources to community members, including feeding the hungry, helping the homeless, and youth programming.
Faith-based organizations include any group that is affiliated with a religion, not just places of worship. This can include any organization supported by or associated with a religious group. Many of these organizations can make real change in their communities because they know the area and have deeply rooted connections within the community. However, sometimes finding funding as a faith-based organization can be challenging.
So Where Can You Find Funding?
All grants available to churches, ministries, and religious organizations can be found within the ‘Faith Based‘ category on GrantWatch.com. In recognition of all the important work these organizations do, we’re sharing seven grants currently available to faith-based organizations.
These grants fund a variety of projects and volunteer work. This includes helping children in need, supporting underserved communities, and partnering with local organizations.
Seven Grants for Faith-Based Organizations
- Firstly, grants of up to $5,000 are open to USA nonprofits, government entities, schools, IHEs, and faith-based organizations to enhance local communities.
- There are grants of up to $1,000 to churches, individuals, organizations, nursing homes, and agencies for equipment that will help people with disabilities.
- Grants of up to $20,000 are also open to Unitarian Universalist organizations and congregations to enhance and strengthen UU community life and institutions.
- Opportunities are available for USA nonprofit organizations, schools, and churches to support their charitable missions through donations of reusable electronics.
- Additionally, grants are open to nonprofits, including faith-based, tribal, and community organizations, IHEs, and agencies to provide health services to underserved populations.
- Funding is available to USA nonprofits, public agencies, and Black churches for preservation projects. Preserving Black Churches will uplift these often-overlooked places. It will also ensure that their legacy of spirituality, history, and democracy endures.
- Finally, grants of up to $10,000 and grants of up to $25,000 are available. The grants are for Alberta nonprofits, charities, places of worship, private schools, and community centers for activities to improve security and infrastructure. Funding is for education and training initiatives and facility modifications.
Give your organization the gift of GrantWatch this summer! Sign up to be a paid subscriber and you’ll receive access to more than 8,000 grants. This includes full eligibility criteria, contact information for grant funders, and application links.