Deadline: 10/06/23 - Deadline for Fall Deadline funding categories
Add to calendar
Grants of up to $25,000 to Ohio nonprofit organizations to benefit residents in eligible locations. Areas of focus include conservation and environment, community improvement, education, health, mental health, special populations, and social services. Funding is intended to support a variety of activities and programs in Franklin County.
Investments are made in a broad range of nonprofit organizations working to strengthen and improve the community.
Grant Opportunity Open Houses are appropriate for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organizations serving Franklin County, Ohio, to learn more about a variety of funds created by donors and Supporting Foundations.
If you have specific questions about applying for grants coming up in the next quarter, feel free to stop by on one of the dates below to meet members of the Community Research and Grants Management team.
This open house is for you if:
- Your organization is new to The Columbus Foundation.
- You are a new leader within your organization.
- You have questions about grant cycles within the next quarter.
Registration is not required and organizations are invited to join at any point during the times listed.
- January 20, 2023 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Davis Hall, The Columbus Foundation
- April 14, 2023 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Davis Hall, The Columbus Foundation
- The Spring deadline for Focused Funds grants is the first Friday in May.
- The Fall deadline for Focused Funds grants is the first Friday in October.
Grant applications are accepted in May and October for different funding categories.