Grants of up to $1,000 to North Carolina nonprofit organizations, government agencies, fire and rescue departments, schools, and faith-based organizations serving residents in eligible locations to address community needs. Funding is intended to benefit communities within Pamlico County.
Funds are available for qualified nonprofits serving the local community.
An organization must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Organizations must be qualified as tax-exempt public charities under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or be classified as a unit of local government (including public schools). An exception is made to include fire and rescue departments.
- If your organization operates as a 501 (c)(3) public charity via a fiscal agent, your application's supporting documentation must include a letter from the fiscal agent organization that verifies the relationship and includes when the relationship was established.
- Religious entities, including churches, congregations and other houses of worship, and/or faith-based organizations whose core functions/operations promote religious doctrine or are restricted to members of a particular faith may apply for funding to support social outreach and charitable service programs to benefit the community-at-large, but they may not apply for general operating support. See restrictions below.
- Only those organizations that serve the counties within the affiliate network will be considered. If an organization serves multiple counties within the network, that organization may complete a separate application for each of those affiliates.
- Organizations must offer programs and services without discrimination based on age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief.
Grants are not awarded for:
- Annual fund or capital campaigns
- Political purposes or lobbying
- Programs and/or activities that are restricted to members of a faith community or promote religious doctrine
- Reimbursements (This program does not support reimbursement of costs incurred prior to the deadline for submission of your application. Your request may only include costs that will occur in the future, after the submission deadline of the application.)
- Re-granting by the applicant organization
The Pamlico County Community Foundation (PCCF) will accept grant applications from June 23, 2023, to NOON on July 25, 2023.