Foundation / Corporation
Grants to Oklahoma nonprofit organizations for community benefit programs in Canadian, Logan, Cleveland, or Oklahoma Counties. Prospective applicants are required to attend a workshop on September 19 and LOIs are due October 6, 2017. Focus areas include education, family, culture, community, and health and wellness.
The organization’s proposal must outline a project or program that targets a specific population for a specific duration and with specific measurable goals to be achieved.
GrantWatch ID#: 174279
5 - One award is given in each category.
Organizations must plan to expend the funds within 24 months.
In order to be eligible, an organization must be a 501 (c)(3) Nonprofit organization. The organization must provide services in Canadian, Logan, Cleveland or Oklahoma counties and must plan to use the full amount of the Impact Oklahoma grant.
Applying organizations are eligible only if they attended Impact Oklahoma's grant workshop before applying.
- General operating expenses
- Operating salaries (salaries tied to a program will be considered)
- Debt reduction
- Endowments or memorials
- Bridge funding or interim financing
- Operational deficits
- Partisan, political lobbying or legislative activities
- General fund drive or annual appeals
- Fraternal, sectarian and religious organizations where the grant is intended for the principal benefit of the organization’s own members or adherents, or where the grant is intended for inherently religious activities
- Private foundations
- Legal expenses incurred in any action by or against the organization
- General construction or renovation (unrelated to a specific proposed project or program)
- General capital campaign (unrelated to a specific proposed project or program)
- Fundraising activities or events
- Sports teams or any sports-related activity or competition
Please note: An organization may submit only one application each year. An organization that has received a full $100,000 grant from Impact Oklahoma may not reapply in the following three years.
Applicants must attend the Grant Workshop to be eligible. The Grant Workshop will be held on September 19, 2017 at St. Paul’s Cathedral. Contact the Funding Source for more information.
Impact Oklahoma’s funding cycle runs from mid-April of one year to mid-April of the following year. Proposals are solicited and evaluated from September through March, and grants are awarded at the Annual Meeting in April.
2017-2018 Grant Timeline:
September 19, 2017 – Nonprofit Workshop, St. Paul’s Cathedral, required for those wishing to apply for funding
October 6, 2017 – Letters of Intent Due
October 16, 2017 – Invitations to Apply Sent
November 20, 2017 – Grant Applications Due
January 31, 2018 – Semi-Finalists Notified
February 1 – March 5, 2018 – Site Visits
March 6, 2018 – Finalists Notified
April 24, 2018 – Impact Annual Meeting
June, 2018 – Grants Awarded
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Glynis Andrews, Grant Chair
P.O. Box 20149
Oklahoma City, OK 73156
USA: Oklahoma: Canadian, Logan, Cleveland, or Oklahoma Counties