Foundation / Corporation
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $30,000 to Vermont nonprofit organizations for environmental conservation projects and general operating support. Funding is intended to give nonprofits the resources needed to create positive and sustainable change for Vermont’s environment and its people.
Core giving areas:
- Water Quality, with a special focus on advocacy and science research.
- Energy, including nuclear-free awareness, and promotion of renewable energy.
- Conservation, especially recreational access to lands and integrative land use planning.
The Foundation considers requests for project and general operating support.
GrantWatch ID#: 178569
Grants are between $5,000 and $30,000.
One-year funding is awarded.
Organizations serving the state of Vermont are eligible.
- Unsolicited capital projects that fall outside of the Core Giving Areas (such as building construction, renovation, equipment acquisition, or endowment fund)
- March 1 for notification in April.
- June 1 for notification in July.
- September 1 for notification in October.
- December 1 for notification in January.
Proposals are accepted online exclusively. Please do not send proposals or other materials by mail.
Lintilhac Foundation trustees conduct site visits with many applicants, and the Foundation treasures the opportunity to see conditions on the ground and learn directly from the nonprofits staff in the sector.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Louise S. Lintilhac, President
Ph: (802) 985-4106
Fax: (802) 985-3725
The Lintilhac Foundation
886 North Gate Rd.
Shelburne, VT 05482