10 Grants for Health and Wellness Programs
With the start of any new year, it is important to make sure health and wellness are a priority in your day-to-day life. Not only is good health crucial on an individual level, but it is also essential on a community level. Whether it’s physical, emotional, or mental health, it is imperative that people have access to resources to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to create a more productive and peaceful society.
This is where health and wellness programs and initiatives can make a huge impact. Research and programming can help people improve the way they take care of themselves now and in the future. GrantWatch.com wants to support these organizations and programs in any way we can. For this reason, we have decided to share the top 10 grants available for health and wellness programs today.
10 Grants that Focus on Health & Wellness
- Grants are available to USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations and social enterprises for health and fitness initiatives.
- There are also grants available to USA nonprofits for community-based programs related to food and nutrition.
- Grants are available to USA organizations, government agencies, land trusts, and individuals for projects that promote rock climbing.
- Funding of up to $1,000 is also offered to USA schools, volunteers, and educators for programs to improve physical fitness and education for students by involving the sport of roller skating.
- Grants of up to $2,500 are also available to Alberta nonprofit organizations for women’s fitness programs.
- In addition, there are grants for nonprofits, agencies, and faith-based entities for programs that enhance healthcare services for vulnerable populations.
- Grants of up to $10,000 are available to nonprofits for programs to improve children’s health by offering children the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of running.
- Nonprofit organizations and government agencies can apply for grants for research projects and educational programs related to women’s health.
- There are also grants of $5,000 to USA research teams affiliated with organizations and institutions for research projects related to sports and fitness.
- In-kind grants of yoga mats are available to yoga teachers to increase access to yoga, particularly in underserved populations
Are you looking for more grants like the ones on this list? GrantWatch features an entire category for health and medical grants, as well as one for sports and recreation grants.
With close to 8,000 grants currently available, GrantWatch.com is the leading grant listing directory. A MemberPlus+ subscription is required to view the full grant details, including the eligibility criteria and application information. For more information, you can also visit the GrantWatch FAQ page.
You must log in to post a comment.