Thanksgiving is traditionally celebrated with food, family, and football. With the coronavirus pandemic eclipsing 2020, this national holiday may be revered differently this season. Throughout this year, America has endured through some remarkable times and withstood some of the greatest hardships. We are grateful to those who have impacted and made a difference in our communities.
We Are Thankful To Our:
- Children: Local school districts and nonprofit organizations, can apply for this grant to provide healthy food to children.
Find more grants relating to nutrition.
- Communities: Programs and activities that directly benefit individuals in need, may qualify for grant funding.
Find more grants relating to community services.
- Farmers: USA family-owned livestock and poultry farms can apply for grants of up to $2,500 to improve animal welfare.
Find more grants relating to farming and agriculture.
- Fire Departments: Grants are available to help respond to fires, disasters, and offer assistance to victims.
Find more grants relating to EMS and First Responders.
- Isolated Youth: Young adults may apply for this grant to support economic insecurity, mental health, food insecurity, and supply shortages.
Find more grants relating to youth programs.
- Healthcare Workers: Short-term financial assistance is available to nurses impacted by job loss for health-related reasons.
Find more grants relating to health.
- Small Businesses: Business owners may be eligible for up to $50,000 and in-kind services to support business growth.
Find more grants relating to small businesses.
- Social Justice Organizations: Grassroots organizations can apply for grants to strengthen minority communities against social injustice.
Find more grants relating to equality and social justice.
- Teachers: Including educators, administrators, and school staff members, may receive up to $10,000 to recognize their outstanding efforts to positively impact the lives of students.
Find more grants relating to teachers.
This Thanksgiving, help us to say thanks to those who have gone above and beyond this year. If you or your family are experiencing hardship, financial assistance is available. Happy Thanksgiving, from the team at GrantNews.