What is Artificial Intelligence?
A.I. is the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages. with this modern form of technology, computers can mimic, perform several tasks, and think like human beings. Artificial intelligence can perform various tasks that are helpful to a person. For example, It can understand what humans are saying, etc. If you have uses Alexa or Siri, you have taken advantage of artificial intelligence.
Although I’d like to geek out on this topic, I will contain myself and tell you about the grants that are available for artificial intelligence.
- Grants to USA IHEs and nonprofit research or educational organizations for collaborative research projects that address critical issues in the fields of health and biomedicine. Funding is intended to support transdisciplinary studies in fields such as computers, behavioral research, statistics, mathematics, and engineering that will lead to optimized health while achieving far-reaching advances in these fields.
- Grants to USA and territories institutions of higher education for research projects in the field of machine learning. Funding is intended to support projects that bring innovation and new insight into the field. Proposals are encouraged that accelerate and stimulate the development of the use of ML and other related aspects of data science to the Chemical Sciences and Engineering.
- In-kind grants of technology and support to USA, Canada, and International K-12 Schools and IHEs to provide student support and increase student engagement during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. Grant recipients will receive software, licenses, and support to implement a chat service that will provide self-help assistance to students, faculty, and staff.
- In-kind support to USA, Canada, and International scientists at nonprofit research institutions and IHEs to discover new life-saving medication. Services are intended to support proposals involving protein targets that are implicated in human disease. Applicants will receive technical support and a variety of scientific equipment for research purposes.
- In-kind resources valued at up to $15,000 to USA and territories schools and school districts to promote innovative and stimulating STEM learning programs for students. The purpose of the program is to provide schools with resources to develop an online computer gaming system that empowers students to be authentic science problem solvers.
- Grants of up to $55,000 and grants of up to $80,000 to USA nonprofit organizations, such as IHEs, hospitals, and government research institutions, for joint USA-Israel research related to component and device technologies, controls, power, computation, networking, communications, and cyber technologies. Applications must be written jointly by an Israeli and a U.S. scientist from a U.S. research institution.
GrantWatch posts new grants daily so check the sit often for additional Artificial intelligence grants.