Navigating online resources for COVID-19-related assistance can be a daunting task. With this in mind, we have compiled a list of online resources anyone in the technology industry can access. The focus is on women and at-risk communities.
Resources for women and everyone else
- Grants for women: Find grants for women entrepreneurs in the USA on GrantWatch.com. Choose your state, then navigate to the ‘Women’ category. You will find several funding opportunities for women and minorities.
- COVID-19 Resource Center for women and women-owned businesses: WEBENC works with national and regional partners, Corporate and Government Members, and other industry leaders, to provide up-to-date information, resources, and opportunities to address the uncertainties many business owners and corporations face, as well as to continue to fuel business opportunities for women entrepreneurs.
- COVID-19 Resource Forum: This forum allows technology companies and professionals to share valuable information, resources, and best practices on how organizations of all sizes are coping with the impact COVID-19 on business operations.
- COVID-19 Resources for the Disability Community: Access Living has created a list of resources to support the disability community in a multitude of ways, including creating and maintaining the below list of resources.
- Ladies Who Launch COVID-19 Resource for women entrepreneurs: A list of best articles, resources, webinars, etc for women entrepreneurs.
Today I’d like to point your attention to 3 Grants that serve women and the under served.
- Girls in Engineering (GIE) Grants: Grants to California Nonprofits and IHEs in Eligible Areas for STEM Programs for Underserved Girls in Middle School.
- Grants of up to $15,000 to New Mexico faculty members at eligible colleges and universities to further education in science, technology, engineering, and aeronautics.
- Rolling Entrepreneurship Project (REP): Grants to New York City Companies to Promote Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Business