You are a mother, a minority, an essential work, your budget is bursting at the seams, you need help. You need financial help. You need a grant.
Where to look for grants
If you do a search for the word ‘grant‘ the search engines will return over 996,000,000 results. That is overwhelming! We suggest that you start by seeking out grant aggregating services like GrantWatch.com. Yes, they are the parent company of GrantNews. Their team of researchers does a great job of curating the more than 22,000 grants on the site.
12 Grants for Women, Essential Workers or Minorities
If you are a woman, essential worker, or minority you should apply for one or all these grants listed below.
- Award to USA women to recognize outstanding commitment to the community and the fight against COVID-19.
- Women in Business: Awards to Colorado businesswomen for exceptional contributions to their companies and their communities.
- Farm Grant of up to $5,000 to Kentucky agricultural producers, nonprofit organizations, and cooperatives to expand agriculture within the state.
- Grant to USA, Canada, and International organizations, groups, and individuals for cultural activities that benefit women.
- Grant for Mothers: Grants to USA Eligible Female Entrepreneurs to Mitigate Financial Losses Due to the Coronavirus.
- Women of Color Grant: Grants to USA and territories to provide support services to businesses owned by women from minority groups.
- Nurse Education: Grants to USA and territories nursing schools and health care facilities for programs to train students.
- Grant USA, Canada, and International women entrepreneurs for Business Development.
- Nail Professional Grant: Grants of $1,000 to
USAlicensed nail professionals whose lives and businesses have been affected by closures during the COVID-19.
- Grants to Saskatchewan individual students, staff, and healthcare workers to advance the quality of maternal and pediatric health care.
- Growth Opportunity valued at $10,000 for New York City women and minority business owners to participate in a program to help their business grow.
- Grants to USA and territories nonprofit and for-profit organizations, government agencies, Tribes, and consortia to promote healthcare-related distance learning in rural regions.
Women Make up roughly 51% of the world population, but…
Women, Essential Workers and Minorities need grants and scholarships because, despite their business and career success, they are still disadvantaged.
Some experts say that up to 90% of minority and women, small business owners are predicted to be denied a PPP loan because financial institutions are favoring pre-existing customers when distributing the funds.
Business grants for women will give them a chance at financial stability. The same is true for essential workers and other minorities.