Technology has played a crucial role in the advancement of society. Without the constant progression of technology, our day-to-day lives just wouldn’t be the same. Not only has technology done wonders for communication, but it has also led to major improvements in healthcare, education, security and so much more.
GrantWatch.com embraces the benefits that new technology can bring. For this reason, we have an entire category just for technology grants. By sharing thirteen of the top grants available in this category, we hope we can help you be part of even greater change.
Whether you’re a nonprofit or business looking to improve your organization’s technology infrastructure, or just want to learn more about the world of tech for yourself, there could be funding here for you.
- Businesses can apply for grants for collaborative research to establish the feasibility of commercializing technologies.
- Funding of up to $25,000 and in-kind services are available to universities and other IHEs (Institutions of Higher Education) to assist students in the development of innovative technology with market potential.
- Grants and in-kind support are also available to nonprofit technology organizations to support start-ups as well as offset start-up costs.
- There are also grants available to nonprofits, government agencies, for-profits and IHEs to develop technologies that advance climate goals.
- Additionally, grants are available to journalists and newsrooms for projects to provide technological solutions to problems in journalism.
- There is also funding for high schools and tech centers to provide scholarships to train high school students and provide team sponsorships for robotics competitions.
- In-kind support is available to nonprofits for technology services.
- Scientist teams associated with IHEs can apply for grants for research projects related to technology and artificial intelligence.
- In-kind donations of technology products are also available to nonprofits and public schools. Funding is to assist organizations and schools in fulfilling missions of education, nutrition and protecting the environment.
- Finally, grants are available to scientists affiliated with nonprofits, including IHEs, government research institutions and hospitals, for projects in the areas of computers and technology.
Looking for grants? With close to 8,000 grants currently available, GrantWatch.com is the leading grant listing directory. A MemberPlus+ subscription is required to view full grant details, including eligibility criteria and application information. For more information, you can also visit the GrantWatch FAQ page.