It may be nearing the end of the year, but that’s not slowing the number of awards currently available. More than 200 cash awards are available to individuals, businesses, and nonprofits in recognition of their work. Do you know an organization that has made a difference within the community this year? Perhaps, you know an individual who deserves a nomination; or maybe you will nominate yourself.
Do You Know Anyone Worthy of These?
- Up to $50,000 in awards are available to nonprofit founders (ages 50+) to recognize efforts to create a positive impact.
- A $1,000 award is available to professional psychologists to honor contributions to the field of psychological science.
- A cash award is open to students for short videos that demonstrate environmental or human welfare issues caused by population growth.
- There is a cash award available for outstanding efforts to preserve and promote traditional architecture.
- Up to $5,000 in awards are available to restaurants to recognize contributions to local communities.
- Awards of $5,000 are also available to journalists to honor outstanding commentary or investigative journalism.
- There is an $10,000 award open to librarians, to recognize extraordinary character in the face of a difficult situation.
- In addition, $500 grants are now open for outstanding achievements in flower preservation.
- A $10,000 award is available to K-12 teachers for outstanding classroom science education.
- $10,000 awards are available to search and rescue teams in honor of the important services they provide.
- Finally, there is a cash award of up to $10,000 are available to employees in the hospitality industry for exceptional customer service.
View more awards currently accepting nominations at GrantWatch.com
Did you know that awards are available throughout the year to recognize individuals that make an impact within the community? Alternatively, why not also nominate an organization to feature on GrantNews? Subsequently, this might be a great way to bring attention to the important work happening in your community. To nominate someone to be on featured on GrantNews, email to email@example.com