GrantNews is a free resource to help you raise awareness and promote your nonprofit or small business. We look for model organizations to feature in our online news blog. New content is uploaded each week day from our talented team of writers. Do you know of a credible organization we can shed some light on?
GrantNews has raised awareness for the following organizations:
- Bottomless Closet of New York City
- Hattiesburg Arts Council of Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- New Creation Home Ministries of East Palo Alto, California
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation of Mountain View, California
- The Drucker Institute of Claremont, California
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation of Seattle, Washington
- Palm Beach Community Foundation of West Palm Beach, Florida
- Navah Organization of Valley Cottage, New York
- WE.org of Ontario, Canada
- Good Earth Farm, Inc of Loxahatchee, Florida
- Jazz for Peace of New York, New York
- Guiding Light of Lima, Ohio
- World of Children Award of Dublin, California
- Joe Gross Marketing, Inc of Brooklyn, New York
- Afro-Canadian Relief International of Ontario, Canada
- The Free Fitness Foundation of Pomona, California
- Plus, many more!
Write an Article of Your Own
To write an article yourself, email the GrantNews team. Write about your organization’s strengths. Tell us about pitfalls others should avoid and successes to be applauded. Provide the ingredients needed to model your program in another state or county. Include information about how you were initially funded, whether or not you’ve been funded by grants, and what advances the funding provided. What advice would you give to a similar organization?
Once submitted, your article will be reviewed by our editor and they will call you with any further information that is required. If approved, your article will be published on GrantNews, distributed via email to the nonprofit community, and we will also share your article out on social media platforms!