Looking for startup grants for your business? Finding and applying for business grants can be a challenging process for both new and established businesses. Subsequently, finding startup business grants is not always easy. Furthermore, the application process can sometimes be long and tedious. Below we share 10 grants that can help startup businesses thanks to GrantWatch.com. As a result, I hope the list can help alleviate the stress associated with locating startup business grants!
10 Startup Business Grants
- Opportunities are available for women entrepreneurs to participate in a business development program. Successful applicants will receive a $10,000 grant and in-kind support in the form of education, mentorship, networking, amplification and certification to scale their businesses.
- Grants of $2,500 and in-kind services are also available to individual entrepreneurs to start or expand their businesses.
- There is an opportunity for tech startup companies in the insurance industry to participate in a business development program. Program participants receive cash investments, networking opportunities, coaching and mentorship, as well as office space.
- In-kind support and grant funding are available to start-up business ventures led by military veterans.
- Grants of $20,000 and in-kind support are also open to Black female small business owners to foster the growth of their businesses.
- Startup businesses can participate in a program to test or deploy innovative prototypes or services addressing climate change issues in Alaska. The grant is open to any climate tech company that feels they have a market in Alaska.
- In addition, grants and in-kind support are available to early-stage jewelry designers for career-building activities. In addition to the cash grant, merchandise, feedback, and industry recognition will be given to emerging entrepreneurs who work primarily in silver.
- Grants of up to $10,000 and in-kind support are open to Black women entrepreneurs to support equal opportunities in business.
- Additionally, seed grants starting at $25,000 are available to Upstate New York start-up companies.
- Lastly, micro-grants are available to BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and people of color)-owned small businesses for capacity-building initiatives.
For more startup grants, visit GrantWatch.com. With close to 8,000 grants currently available, GrantWatch.com is the leading grant listing directory. A MemberPlus+ subscription is required to view full grant details, including eligibility criteria and application information. For more information, you can also visit the GrantWatch FAQ page.