Finding and applying for business grants can be a challenging process for both burgeoning and established businesses. The application process is often long and tedious. And finding startup business grants is not always easy.
In this article, I will attempt to alleviate the stress associated with locating startup business grants so that you can focus on getting your business off the ground.
Startup business grants
- If you are just starting your entrepreneurial journey, you may find a business accelerator program beneficial. The program offers startup companies an opportunity to participate in a 16-week business accelerator program. Participating companies will benefit from cash investments, access to staff interns, software deals and perks, mentor support, and follow-up capital support.
- Do you have an early-stage or growth-stage startup that is launching an innovative product or idea? Then the grant to mitigate the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic may be for you.
- Ontario entrepreneurs and technology startups should apply for the $30,000 grant and in-kind services valued at up to $10,000.
- Upstate New Yorker start-up companies can participate in a business development program, qualify for seed grants starting at $25,000 and receive in-kind mentoring and business development consulting services.
- Have you developed an app that can assist your community during COVID-19? Then you should apply for funding that will support your mobile app design/development here.
- Florida startup business willing to relocate to the City of Fort Pierce should apply for this $10,000 grant here.
- USA and Canadian female entrepreneurs can get a grant of up to $25,000 to start a business or develop an existing business.
- If your business is black female-owned then you should apply for the $10,000 grant funding here.
- The Veteran Small Business Award will help veterans who lack the financial means to start or grow their small businesses. Click here for application details.
- Women entrepreneurs in The US and Canada should apply for this $4,000 grant. The funds are to be used to start a business or develop an existing business. One grant will be awarded each month.
Where to Find State and Regional Small Business Grants
GrantWatch.com and it’s team of researchers add new grants to the website daily. The video below shows you how to navigate the website to locate grants for your business.