July 26 is National Disability Independence Day, recognized by the federal government to celebrate the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) on this day in 1990.
5 Grants to Support Those with Disabilities:
1) Grants to nonprofit organizations, institutions, government agencies and investigators affiliated with an IHE, medical school or research facility for autism research using rats.
2) Grants of up to $50,000 to U.S. nonprofit organizations to advance racial equity and health equity for BIPOC individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
3) Grants to nonprofit organizations in the U.S. and Alberta for projects and programs to benefit communities where the funding source has a presence.
4) Grant to a graduate student or psychologist for a public outreach project. Eligible applicants are researchers who are affiliated with a nonprofit institution.
5) Grants of up to $75,000 to U.S. nonprofit organizations for projects that benefit youth and veterans with disabilities.
When locating funding opportunities, GrantWatch.com is the leading grant search engine and database.