So many organizations are focused on helping the environment. With emerging initiatives to fight climate change, maintain natural resources, and protect species and their natural habitats, the need for funding follows closely behind. When it comes to finding support for specific projects, grants are always a good option. GrantWatch offers a number of grants specifically for projects concerning the environment.
Five Environment-Related Grants For U.S. Organizations
- There are grants available to U.S. nonprofits to encourage environmental activism. These grant funds will support innovative projects that encourage environmental awareness and activism, and that improve quality of life for residents.
- We have grants for U.S. nonprofits and agencies for wildlife habitat restoration and protection in metropolitan areas of Minnesota. Funds will go to nonprofits or agencies that focus on protecting, restoring, and enhancing fish, wildlife, and game habitat in metro areas of Minnesota.
- There are available grants for nonprofits to promote renewable energy. Funding is intended to support conservation-friendly projects focus on renewable energy.
- We also have grants listed for U.S.- and Canada-based nonprofits to protect wildlife and natural habitats. These grants of up to $3,000 are intended for campaigns that focus on saving specific species and ecosystems.
- Finally, we have grants for U.S. nonprofits for children’s educational programs and the protection of native species. These grants of up to $5,000 are intended for programs that focus on children’s education programs focused on preserving native species.
We hope you enjoyed this list of environment-related grants. For more grants, check out our category for environment grants. Sign up for a paid subscription to GrantWatch to gain access to all of our grant-seeking resources.