This weekend commemorates three celebratory days for our four-legged friends: Saturday, July 10, is National Kitten Day; Sunday, July 11, is All American Pet Photo Day; and Thursday, July 15 will be National Pet Fire Safety Day.
We are not about to let this pet holiday season pass by at GrantWatch without highlighting some of the grants available connected to animals.
Our Top Seven Grants for Pets:
1) Grants are available to nonprofit organizations for the welfare of service animals for individuals with disabilities. Specifically, to provide for the care and support of guide dogs or other service animals. An initial inquiry must be submitted before applying. Deadline: 8/2/21
2) U.S. and Canadian nonprofit organizations may be eligible to apply for grants for dental care in disability service dogs. Applicants must submit a letter of inquiry prior to the submission of a full application. Deadline: 8/13/21
3) Animal welfare organizations and agencies can be awarded up to $100,000 in grant funding. This particular foundation offers several different grant opportunities are available throughout the year for various programs. Deadline: 8/31/21
4) Nonprofit organizations and clubs can apply for grants to offset costs associated with the rescue of pets. Eligible expenses include, but are not limited to, supplies, spaying and neutering, and veterinary care. Deadline: Ongoing
5) Grants are now open to nonprofit animal organizations and government agencies for on-site animal health care. This funding is to provide equipment for veterinary care providers including shelter clinics and disaster relief vehicles. Deadline: Ongoing
6) Financial assistance is available to individuals staying in a domestic violence shelter, for pet housing and veterinary care. The purpose of this program is to enable victims of domestic violence to escape abuse without needing to leave their pets behind. Deadline: Ongoing
7) Grants of up to $20,000 are now open to nonprofit organizations for programs that provide shelter to victims of domestic violence and their pets. Applicants must partner with a licensed animal care facility. Deadline: 10/15/21
When locating funding opportunities, GrantWatch.com is the leading grant search engine and database. They list grants available for nonprofits, small businesses (for-profits), as well as individuals. Discover more grants available for pets, animals and wildlife.
If you do not have an in-house grant writer, don’t have the time to locate grants, or are not comfortable with writing an application yourself, we recommend GrantWriterTeam.com to hire skilled and expert grant professionals.