In addition to the thousands of grants listed on GrantWatch.com, there are also many fellowship programs currently available. The majority of these fellowships are for individuals, but there are also some for businesses and nonprofits.
So What Is a Fellowship Grant?
A fellowship grant is similar to an in-kind grant in the sense that it is not a typical monetary grant. Instead of providing a cash award, these grants offer recipients a fellowship to pursue or develop certain skills. This could mean access to top art residencies, teaching conferences, research programs, and so much more.
Many grant seekers do not realize the benefits of these fellowship programs and often dismiss these grants because they do not always offer cash. However, these programs can be truly educational and can provide recipients with skills equal in value to cash awards. These programs also usually cover the cost of room and board. Today, GrantWatch will be sharing several of the top fellowship grants that are currently available for individuals.
- Fellowships are offered to USA individuals for research to improve outcomes for people with disabilities.
- There are fellowships for USA early-career researchers holding a Ph.D. or M.D. to conduct basic and clinical research in the field of neuroscience.
- Fellowships are also available to USA, Canada, and International postdoctoral researchers to conduct biomedical research projects
- Fellowships of $3,000 are available to young early-stage filmmakers to participate in a professional development program in filmmaking.
- There are also fellowships for USA, Canada, and International artists for professional development.
- In addition, fellowships of $25,000 are available to USA-published writers demonstrating artistic excellence to dedicate time to creative literary pursuits and professional advancement.
- Fellowships of up to $5,000 are offered to USA PreK-12th grade educators and up to $10,000 to educator teams for projects that further professional growth.
- There are also fellowships for USA K-12 teachers to work with leading scientists on conservation research projects.
- Additionally, fellowships are available to USA public school educators for professional development with a focus on global competence.
- Fellowships are currently open to USA graduate students for opportunities to study abroad.
- In addition, there are fellowships for graduate students in eligible Ph.D. programs for training related to marine ecosystems and marine resources.
- Finally, fellowships are offered to postdoctoral students and recent graduates to participate in scientific research exchange programs in eligible countries.
GrantWatch.com is the leading grant listing directory with more than 7,000 grants currently available. Upgrade to a MemberPlus+ to view the full grant details. This includes eligibility criteria, as well as application information. For more information, you can also visit the GrantWatch FAQ page.